Announcement of JIPA GREEN Symposium. Now, available for watching continuously until July 16.
In this symposium, we will discuss the current status of marine litter issues, the activities of the Japan Clean Ocean Material Alliance (CLOMA), the introduction of specific technologies for the clean ocean and any environmental issues, and the practical use of WIPO GREEN.
- Report on the 20th JIPA IP Symposium
- New Year Greetings for 2021
- Message from the President
- Opinion exchange meeting with Honorable Division-Chief Judge Jack H.C.Wang and Judge Ming-Huang Chang, Taiwan Intellectual Property Court
- Opinion exchange meeting with EPO (European Patent Office) officials
- A visit by a delegation, headed by Peng Quan, Director General, Hubei Intellectual Property Administration
- Participation in WIPO-SCP (Standing Committee on the Law of Patents) 31st session
- Participation in 8th TM5 User Session